THE UNMISSABLE EVENT OF THE YEAR FOR THE FRENCH PHARMACY INDUSTRY AND PROFESSION
PharmagoraPlus has been the single largest conference and exhibition in France dedicated to serving the pharmacy market for over 30 years. The show brings together all major players under one roof including Ordre National des Pharmaciens, pharmacies' buying groups, unions, pharmacists, media and industry leaders.
Whatever your stake in the pharmacy sector, PharmagoraPlus will guarantee valuable face to face engagement with the most proactive decision makers the profession has to offer. It is the proven sourcing marketplace for owners, buyers, wholesalers and distributors.
THE KEY NUMBERS
exhibitors an increase of 19% as compared to 2016
of pharmacists attendees have an annual turnover higher than the national average
of exhibitors have already booked their stand for 2018
THE 3 EXHIBITION ZONES
PHARMAGORA EXPORT – International Trading Hub
To facilitate your visit, we have created a dedicated area on the floorplan where you will be able to meet all exhibitors looking to export their products or looking for a distributor in France and in other French speaking countries.
PHARMAGORA 3.0 - Pharmacy Development
This zone is dedicated to the latest market innovations where you will be able to find new products for your distribution network. The objective is to give an opportunity to pharmacists to discover a wide range of solutions and become even more competitive.
PHARMAGORA HEALTH - Help for the Patient
Pharmagora Santé is the new meeting place for pharmacists, laboratories, patient associations and institutions. It focuses on specific pathologies with an educational objective to improve patient care in pharmacies. In this zone, you will be able to meet with the biggest buying groups for pharmacies.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS IN FRANCE
Every day, more than 4 million French people go to one of the 22,000 pharmacies in France for a medical prescription or some information. A success that forces pharmacists to constantly adapt to an ever evolving market. Among all the reasons for which pharmacists attend the show, finding new partners and new income streams remain their priority.
Be part of these solutions!
KEY MARKET STATISTICS
- 22,303 pharmacies for 66M+ inhabitants)
- 74,000 pharmacists (incl. owners, assistants, substitute)
- 55,000 pharmacist technicians
- Average density: 1 pharmacy for 2,936 inhabitants
- Average number of pharmacists per pharmacy: 2
- 3 biggest regions representing 1/3 of all French pharmacies: Ile de France, Rhône-Alpes and Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
- €1.5 million average revenue per pharmacy
A QUALIFIED AUDIENCE
- 61% of all visitors came from France and 39% from overseas
- Pharmacies’ buyings groups exhibiting in 2017 represented over 6,000 French pharmacies.
- Non-healthcare professionals including over 300 distributors and 180 wholesalers.
|Job function||% de reponses|
|Marketing / RP||14%|
Join over 330 suppliers from all over the world.
80% of our exhibition floor has already been booked. Secure your position to:
- Have direct contact face to face with hundreds of pharmacy owners, pharmacies’ buying groups, distributors and representatives from pharma labs.
- Educate the audience about your company and your products.
- Be a step ahead of your competition.
- Accelerate your growth.
Whether you're launching a new product, are seeking distributors or simply want to maintain existing relations with your customers, we have a solution to meet your goals and objectives.
Contact us today on +44 207 348 5763 to secure the best location.
BE PART OF OUR DISTRIBUTOR WANTED PROGRAMME
Pharmagoraplus connects suppliers with the best distributors and wholesalers in France and in French speaking countries.
By taking part into our distributor wanted programme, your company will benefit from visibility on the website as well as in all our marketing and telemarketing campaigns throughout the year.
At the show, your stand will be clearly branded as being part of this program and you will be listed as such in the official Show Directory and Buyers' Guide distributed to all exhibitors and visitors at the show. Greater visibility leads to greater opportunities!
Space is filling fast – contact Christian Obega as soon as possible at email@example.com.
- 75 hours of conferences and workshops led by over 200 experts
- Village e-santé is a unique platform showcasing digital innovations. 22 start-ups exhibited in 2017.
- The Patient Association zone
- VIllage Cosmebio® is dedicated to natural and organic cosmetics
- Village Synadiet is dedicated to food supplements
- A first installation programme dedicated to students and assistant pharmacists
“Not only did we meet pharmacists but also potential suppliers, international leads as well as distributors. Hapsatou Sy will be back in 2018. We have already booked a bigger stand.” Francis Lelong, Managing Director, HapsatouSy
“We gathered lots of information from pharmacists and business partners. This allowed us to fine down our marketing and sales strategy.” Yoann Comtet, Salea Director, Laboratoire Arrow
“I am glad to be able to bring back solutions to my boss and products we would not have found by ourselves.” Lydiane BOUTON, Assistant Pharmacist, Paris (75)
“I am glad to have visited Pharmagora this year as there were many actors. I met suppliers, laboratories and buying groups. This is interesting to be able to do all that in one day rather than at the pharmacy, which would be much more time-consuming.” Alexandre BOUKAIA, Pharmacist Owner, Aubervilliers (93)
« This show never disappoints and reflects precisely the state of the health sector and the future of the profession.” Nathalie Ramaherison, Pharmacist Owner, Paris (75)